TRADE QUALIFIED TRUCK MECHANIC FOR WORKSHOP
WMT Transport are looking for an experienced, professional and trade qualified Truck Mechanic for our workshop.
Our depot is based in Walkerston, Mackay, Queensland and we are looking for a suitable candidate able to perform our maintenance & repairs.
Applicants must have the following:
- Trade Qualified Truck Mechanic
- Experience performing maintenance and repairs to trucks and trailers
- CAT & Cummins experience desirable
- Available to work unsupervised
- HC License desirable
We are looking for a trustworthy person who can work unsupervised:
- The successful application will be spending the majority of their time in our workshop in Walkerston. However, they must be available for call outs and week-end work every second weekend.
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tyre rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
If you feel you have what it take to join our awesome team, fill out our form and we’ll be in touch.
Have a great day and we wish you good luck!